Our website helps you find your perfect holiday home at our beautiful park. In order for us to provide you with our website and services we may need to collect personal information about you.
- What personal information we collect about you when you use the Website
- How we use your personal information
- Who we may share your personal information with
- Any transfer of personal information outside of the EEA
- How long we keep your personal information
- What we do to protect your personal information
- What choices you have in relation to your personal information
This website is owned and operated by Azure Seas Ltd.
Content is managed by Annesley Gandon Solutions. We are a company registered in England and Wales under the company number 10134028 and our registered address is The Quarters, The Officers’ Mess Business Centre, Royston Road, Duxford CB22 4QH. Should you have any comments or queries about this website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We last updated this Privacy Statement on 11th October 2018.
What information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name and address
- Your contact details including email address and telephone number
- What kind lodge you are interested in
- Correspondence about your request to view a lodge for sale
- Your payment details
- Details about previous stays with us
- Your name and contact details when you log into our Wi-Fi
- CCTV images from cameras on our premises
We collect information about you in two different categories:
- Identifiable information – this is information that allows us to identify you such as name and email address, telephone number etc.
- Anonymous information – we may collect information that does not personally identify you but categories you into a group or sector (e.g. age, marital status, lifestyle) and we can use this information to tailor our products and services more accurately.
Personal Information you give us
We may collect personal information about you when you:
- Fill in our “Contact Us” enquiry form
- Fill in our “Ask a question…” form
- Fill in our “Book a viewing” form
- Fill in our “Stay up to date with our latest news” form
- Request a brochure from us
- Contact us via email or by telephone for any reason
- Log into our Wi-Fi
- Via CCTV on our premises
Personal Information we collect automatically
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
- IP addresses (the name your computer uses to identify itself to us)
- How you found our website
- Dates and times that you visited our website
- Which pages you visited
- What products and services interest you
This information is collected via cookies.
Personal Information we collect from other sources
We work with a number of other organisations such as payment processing companies, credit reference agencies, internet search engines, marketing organisations and cookie providers who may provide us with information about you.
We may collect personal information from the following organisations:
- Google –www.google.com(Provides us with cookies to see how you are using our website)
- Annesley Gandon Solutions Ltd.-www.annesleygandon.co.uk (marketing agency)
- John Cammidge Google AdWords Consultant - email@example.com
- Broadland Computers – firstname.lastname@example.org (website hosting)
How we use your Personal Information
To provide our website, process your request for information or your booking, we may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you have asked us for
- To send out our other marketing information (where you have agreed)
- To contact you about a request to view a lodge we have up for sale
- Process your payment
- To fulfil any contracts, you have entered into with us
- To provide you with Wi-Fi on our parks and in your holiday home
- To provide you with marketing message when you are browsing other websites (but only where you have consented to us doing so)
- Analyse and tailor the products that we offer to you with your needs and interests
- Comply with our legal obligations or as otherwise required by law or regulation
- Prevent and detect fraud
- To tell you about changes to our services or website
- To help us develop our website to make it better for all users
- To get your feedback on our website and services
- To administer our website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research)
- To keep our website safe and secure
Our legal basis for using your information
The law only allows us to use your personal information in certain limited circumstances. We have listed these below and what information they allow us to process.
1.) Where you have consented to us using your personal information
When you submit information to us on our website, we will process that information in order to comply with your request for further information. We will also process personal details with your consent when you log into our Wi-Fi (unless you tell us not to).
We may provide you with marketing messages about our holiday parks and services when you are using the internet if you give us consent to do so.
2.) Where we need to perform the contract, we have entered into with you
Examples of how we may use your information in order to comply with a contract that we have entered into with you:
- To process your purchase of a holiday home and provide the services to accompany the purchase
- To administer and provide the website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research)
- To tell you about changes to our website
- To help us (or the software developers) improve the website
3.) Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests
- We may provide you with marketing information about our own products and services similar to those that you have purchased or enquired about (unless you tell us to stop).
- Our CCTV is used to ensure that our parks are kept safe and secure and we have a legitimate interest in ensuring the safety and security of our visitors and staff.
4.) Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
Examples of how we may use your information to fulfil a legal obligation
- Keeping records for tax purposes
- To inform the local authority and utilities companies if you purchase a holiday home
We may provide you with information about products, services, special offers, and other news where we feel these may interest you. We may use your information for market research and analysis including profiling so that we can ensure that we tailor our offers to your likes and needs.
Depending on what contact information you have given to us, we may contact you by email or post. We will only do this where you have consented to receiving such information from us.
You can opt out of such marketing at any time and if you wish to do so, please email us at email@example.com
We operate CCTV in our park to ensure that we can operate a safe environment for all our visitors and staff. Our CCTV is operated in accordance with our CCTV Policy which can be found on our website.
Sharing your Personal Information
Other third parties
We may share your information with certain other third parties including:
- Our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Our website providers who need to see your information in order to keep our website up and running
Analytics and search engine providers who analyse information about your use of our website and help us to tailor the product and offers that we offer to you and other users. We work with the following organisations:
- Google Mail – gmail.com
- John Cammidge Google AdWords Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Requirements and Law Enforcement
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell our business in which case the personal information that we hold will be part of the transferred assets
Third Party Privacy Policies
Where we store your Personal Information
Storage of Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party located in the EEA.
All third parties who provide services or software to us are required to sign a contract requiring them to have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse.